Welcome to TOGS, where every stay at our Norfolk and Suffolk retreats becomes even more rewarding.
For every pound you spend, you earn TOGS (points) worth 10% of your accommodation spend to use towards your next relaxing getaway.
This novel idea was born from a 50-year friendship that started way back at junior school. Mark Goode (The Orange Tree, Norfolk) and Carl Scott (Woodfarm Barns, Suffolk)
are both veterans of the hospitality industry. While brainstorming rewards schemes, they decided the most exciting plan would be to share one.
Made sense as they always exchange ideas and experiences anyway.
Why TOGS? We wanted to add a little sweetener that worked like ‘Air miles’, by rewarding you with money off your next stay, according to what you’ve previously spent.
What do we both have in common? Luxurious accommodation and comfy stays. You may have noticed that when you stay, you use a bed instead of an aeroplane.
Our beds have cosy duvets, so we thought of ‘TOG Points”. That’s too long, so we shortened it to TOGS!
And the great thing is that you can redeem TOGS at either of these rural havens. Imagine earning points just for enjoying a well-earned break!
Launching for 2024, TOGS is our way of saying thank you. And here’s a bonus – we’re retrospectively awarding points for your most recent 2023 break,
so you begin your next adventure with points in the bank!
To qualify for The Orange Tree TOGS card you will need to have stayed a minimum of three times in the last twelve months.
But be quick; in this initial phase we only have 100 TOGS cards available.
To apply please contact us at email@example.com quoting your name, postal address and mobile phone number. And your email address you booked under if different from the one you are using. Don’t worry, we will only be using this information to verify your application and post your card to you. Zero annoying spam.
Other than that, we look forward to welcoming you back to The OT and Carl is really looking forward to meeting you too.
See you soon.
Mark & The OT Team
Terms and Conditions:
- With the OT TOGS card, you will be rewarded every time you visit us.
- Points will only be earnt for qualifying accommodation spend. For every £10 one point is earnt.
- Each point is worth £1 against accommodation when redeemed. Please note points cannot be redeemed against food and drink.
- The card cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other offers or promotions. Any unused TOGS, would carry forward to your next booking.
- We cannot apply your TOGS retrospectively to a booking already made. This is for new bookings from 2024 onwards.
- You can only use one TOGS card per transaction.
- To use your points, the card must be presented at check in. Please note this is for security purposes and it is not possible to process cards after you have checked out.
- The OT TOGS card is not a credit or debit card. The card has no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash. The card user must only use the card in accordance with the scheme rules.
- Each card is personal and cannot be use by any other person; therefore, you are responsible for any unauthorised use of your Loyalty Card. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged TOGS Cards.
- We reserve the right to withdraw cards at any time.
- We reserve the right to change or alter the terms & conditions and the operation of the scheme, including values. If we decide to do so, we will seek to let you know in reasonable time, by displaying notices on our website.